- Use Agreement
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the course website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of use, not a transfer of title, and under this agreement you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Your Soul’s Spark web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- teach the knowledge and practices in groups or online without approval and training with Nina. However you are allowed, once you have completed the entire meditation process to share the teaching one-on-one only.
- This agreement shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Your Soul’s Spark at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this agreement, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Your Soul’s Spark website are provided ‘as is’. Your Soul’s Spark makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Your Soul’s Spark does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Your Soul’s Spark or Nina Ketscher be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Your Soul’s Spark website, even if the course or an authorized course has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Your Soul’s Spark website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Your Soul’s Spark does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Your Soul’s Spark may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Your Soul’s Spark does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your Soul’s Spark has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Your Soul’s Spark, or Nina Ketscher of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Your Soul’s Spark website shall be governed by the laws of Leipzig, Germany jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
❗ Refund Fee: Both of the payment processors we use (Stripe & PayPal) charge us a processing fee even for refunded transactions. Therefore, we reserve the right to hold onto $5 and refund you the remaining amount.